Want to find out more about the People’s Movement to stop Climate Change? Have you heard of the Cochabamba Agreement – a Climate Change Accord designed by the People that will be officially recognized by the UN later this year? Come check out this amazing event!
Friday, May 7, 2010, 7pm Steelworkers Hall Toronto
25 Cecil Street
(east of Spadina, south of College)
Donation $5 or pay what you can
- Robert Lovelace, Ardoch Algonquin First Nation
- Ben Powless, Mohawk from Six Nations in Ontario, member of the Indigenous Environmental Network
- Kimia Ghomeshi, Campaign Director, Canadian Youth Climate Coalition
- Danny Beaton: winner of the National Aboriginal Achievement Award for Environment and Natural Resources
- Delegation from Toronto Bolivia Solidarity
- Messages from supporters and sponsors
- Bolivian dance troupe and First Nations indigenous drumming.
- Bolivian food and beverages.
- Canadian Youth Climate Coalition
- CAW-Sam Gindin Chair in Social Justice and Democracy at Ryerson
- Climate and Capitalism
- Common Frontiers
- KAIROS Toronto Center
- Latin American Solidarity Network
- Ontario Public Interest Research Group (OPIRG)
- Toronto Bolivia Solidarity
- Toronto Climate Campaign
- Toronto Forum on Cuba
- Toronto Haiti Action Committee
To add your organization to the Sponsors’ list, email Torontoboliviasolidarity@gmail.com
You can also read the Cochabamba Agreement online.