- Because too many progressive activists have been called a b-tch for speaking truth.
- Because that word has been used to silence, to teach women and girls not to make waves.
- It has also been used against progressives who speak out against the flaws in mainstream movements.
- Our dignity is not lost in our impairments, gender, sexuality, age, culture or skin colour, but in the oppressive norms and hierarchies our lives are measured against.
- One word is not nearly as powerful as common struggle.
Comments and suggestions welcome.